Commitment to Quality
At Fibretek, management and personnel have a proven commitment to quality and are continually striving to improve the products and service. We make use of the most modern processing meth and equipment available.
We have established a policy to manufacture products which are not only compliant with customer specifications, but also conform to the highest expectations of performance, health and safety.
In testing our products, we enforce rigorous standards in three major areas of quality assurance.
Processing: We control all quality aspects of various manufacturing steps.
Products: The end products are custom-made to industry specifications. Being an ISO 9001:2008 company, we adhere to strict manufacturing and international quality standards.
We design and manufacture custom products to suite your needs and requirements.
Fibretek has a vast array of manufacturing processes, please contact us for further information regarding what we can do for you.
- High strength insulating core material.
- Panels for trench covers to carry vehicle loads in the mining environment.
- Cold-body and dryfreight-body panels for the trucking industry.
- Road tanker end domes.
- Motorhome panels, bumpers and other fittings.
- Polystyrene sandwich panels for mobile ablutions units.
- GRP skins for trailer roofs.